Resolve Outlook 2010 Slow Performance
MS outlook 2010 comprises of many advanced features and due to this reason users are using it. But being an electronic gadget it is very prone to corruption and due to this reason user becomes unable to access the data that are stored. This is because outlook becomes slow and due to this user faces problem while accessing the .pst file as it takes many times to be opened. This kills users time and at the same time is very frustrating. Now the question arises that how to make the system performance better. At first it is important to find out the main reason that are responsible for Outlook 2010 Slow Performance and then the problem can be resolved in easy manner.
- MS Outlook 2010 has 10GB memory limit, once it exceeds then it is likely that the speed will get compromised.
- By using 32bit Exchange 2003 lacks in speed and it is very difficult to meet the email requirement
- Whenever user searches for any item then generally indexing is used in Outlook 2010. But sometimes this happens that the indexing get corrupted and due to this reason Outlook would take infinite time to index the message that will finally result in Outlook 2010 Slow Performance
- Sometimes keeping the data in overstuffed manner become main reason of slow Outlook performance. As Outlook recommended that there must not be more than 5000 messages.
- The use of local anti-virus program would also be responsible for slow Outlook 2010 performance As local software would start scanning the data whenever any of the messages is opened. This in turn cal delay the time up to 20 seconds.
Due to Outlook 2010 Slow Performance really creates a lot of problem and it becomes important to fix the problem. If anyone is using Exchange Server 2003, then they need to upgrade the version to 64bit Exchange Server 2007. This is important to check the antivirus that is installed in your system many times this happens that the anti-virus program is not compatible with the Outlook 2010 hence results in Outlook 2010 slow performance. So in this situation it would be better to uninstall such antivirus and install one which is compatible with Outlook 2010. In case the PST size is oversized then it is important to split the file in smaller size and for this user can try third party Outlook PST repair tool. This tool has the capability to resolve the corruption by splitting the file into smaller file and the performance of Outlook 2010 file gets improved.